There are many reasons that hosting a birthday party at your home will not work. You may have a small space to entertain in. The idea of cleaning for a week straight before the party may make you stress out. Or your home may be a long distance from the majority of your party guests. Whatever the reason you will need an alternative location to host your party at. Here are five suggestions for a creative place to host a party.
1) Kid Friendly Restaurant. There are a number of chain restaurants that cater to children as well as locally owned ones. The best place to start looking is at restaurants that you already eat at. Ask if they have a birthday party package or a special room that you can rent. This is a great option as they take care of the clean-up, food, party supplies, decorations, and sometimes even the entertainment and games for you.
2) Local Park. Having a party outside works the best when the weather is nice. If your park has pavilion rentals that is the best option. That way your party guests will have some shelter in case of rain. Restrooms are also a plus. Parks usually have a playground. That will be a hit for children. Potato sack races and water balloon tosses are perfect for this type of party.
3) Children’s Museum. Museums can be stuffy places where children are not allowed to touch anything. A children’s museum is another story though. Everything is made for touching. This is a great place to host a birthday party at. It is both fun and educational. Call yours to see if they have a party room that you can rent.
4) Bounce House. This is a great place for children to run, play and jump. It is excellent for burning off all that sugar high energy after birthday cake. They often have inflatable moon walks and slides that children love.
5) Bowling Alley. Bowling is a fun sport that many children probably have not had the chance to play. Your local alley probably has a party package that includes bowling shoes, balls, lane time, and food. Kids will have a great time seeing how many pins they can knock down and trying to figure out how to keep score.
There are many different creative places to host a party. These are just a few of them.